|General Registration : Indian Authors|
|Facult Members/ Industry Professionals||INR 12000/-|
|IEEE Member||INR 9600/-|
|Research Students||INR 7000/-|
|IEEE Research Students||INR 5600/-|
|Delegates (Non Authors/ Additional Authors)||INR 4000/-|
|General Registration : Foreign Authors|
|Facult Members/ Industry Professionals||USD 170|
|IEEE Member||USD 135|
|Research Students||USD 125|
|IEEE Research Students||USD 100|
|Delegates (Non Authors/ Additional Authors)||USD 80|
- Standard registration deadline: 15th November 2023
- Camera ready paper submission deadline: 31st October 2023
- To make your PDF file compatible with IEEExplore, please validate and convert your file by IEEE PDF eXpress before submitting it to the CMT portal.
- Visit the site https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- Our Conference ID is 60357X
- After submission of the paper, proceed with the registration process and submit the form: https://forms.gle/DRD3i5DeGQqvudSV7 after making the payment.
- The registration fee for the main conference will cover the Conference Kits, Certificates, participation in all keynote lectures and interaction with the speakers, Refreshments and Lunch, and attending Cultural programs of the Conference.
- When you have submitted the revised manuscript, we ask you to proceed with the registration form after making the payment.
- Registration link: https://forms.gle/DRD3i5DeGQqvudSV7
- Currently the only possible mode of payment is NEFT/RTGS/IMPS for Indian participants and wire transfer for foreign participants. The required bank details are mentioned below:
|Name of the Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Name of the Account||Registrar-IGDTUW-IRD|
|Type of Account||Savings Account|
- The registration fees are exclusive of bank transfer fees.
- The conference will be held offline.
- If the Full registration for a paper is done, the remaining co-authors can register as Conference Participants.
- If you are registering as a student, you will be requested to present your student ID card at the registration desk.
- Authors of the selected papers should register for the conference to present the paper.
- Mention O'COCOSDA2023_(paperID) in the remarks section while making the payment(mandatory). Example: OCOCOSDA2023_147
- After registering, participants will receive a confirmation email to their registered email address.
- We have no cancellation policy.
Every conference paper requires one paper registration by October 31, 2023 to be included in the program. Other authors only need to pay attendance fee for participation. Each paper registration can only cover one paper.